If You Aim High, We Provide The Means
CCET provides opportunity to talented, motivated students from all walks of life to acquire the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in highly competitive engineering professions. CCET is guided by its vision of providing quality technical education. A private non-profit organization, CCET admits 420 students annually in Degree Programmes In 4 branches of Engineering namely Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunications, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering. CCET also admits 36 students in Post-Graduate M.Tech. programme in CAD/CAM/Robotics and Nano Technology. The cornerstone of CCET’s academic programmes is quality infrastructure combined with qualified and motivated faculty, placed in an environment that encourages students to make the most of both.
St. Thomas Mission
- The Christian College of Engineering and Technology functions under the aegis of the St.Thomas Mission of the Malankara Orthodox Church, which operates More than two dozen schools and colleges in Central and Eastern India.
- The Chairman of the college is His Grace Dr.Joseph Mar Dionysius, the Bishop of Kolkata Diocese of the Malankara Orthodox Church and the president of the St. Thomas Mission. The day to day operations of the college are guided by the executive Vice- Chairman, Fr. Jose K Varghese, and the Bursar Fr. Raju Thomas.
- St.Thomas Mission Bhilai – Mission of North India was founded in 1972. With the creation of the Kolkata Diocese of the Orthodox Church in 1979, the activities of the St. Thomas Mission became more extensive spreading light of knowledge to the mankind.
- The mission’s activities later spread out to cover Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Assam and Nagaland which include educational institutions, health service centers, balagrams, rehabilitation centers, village mission ashrams and convents.
- In February 1998, the Mission celebrated the 25th anniversary of its foundation and to mark the occasion several initiatives taken by the mission in Northern part of India Christian College of Engineering and Technology was one among them.