Admissions to B.E. 2016 -17 under Minority (Christian) Quota
|Branch||Approved Intake||Seats Reserved for Minority (Christian) Quota|
|Computer Science & Engineering||60||30|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60||30|
- Qualify JEE 2017 (Obtained minimum 10% marks) i.e. 36 marks
- Qualify CGPET for CG Domicile (Obtained minimum 10% marks) i.e. 15 marks
- Secured minimum 45% marks in PCM in +2 for General Category
- Secured minimum 40% marks in PCM in +2 for SC/ST/OBC Category
Admission Procedure for Minority (Christian) Quota/ Institute Level
i) All eligible and desirous candidates are required to fill the Admission Application form available on the college website – www.ccetbhilai.ac.in
ii) Download the admission application form from the college website and send the same duly filled with all the relevant documents to the college address along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- (Non Refundable) in favour of Christian College of Engineering & Technology payable at Bhilai. Prospectus will be send thereafter.
iii) Application and Prospectus can also be obtained from the college office (address is given below) on payment of Rs. 200/- or by post send Rs. 250/- as DD in favour of Christian College of Engineering & Technology payable at Bhilai.
iv) The application form should be duly filled in with all supporting documents, attested by a Gazetted Officer and returned to the college office on or before 31st MAY 2017.
Form Distribution – 17th March 2017
Last date of Form submission – 20th MAY 2017
New Academic Session Begins
1st August 2017
Policy of Refund of the Fee
In case of CGPET Quota after taking admission if the cancellation is done before the last date of closing of admission, processing fees of Rs.1000/- will be deducted and the remaining shall be returned after the completion of admission process, however In case of Community Quota deduction of fees will be at the sole discretion of the Management.If a student cancels the admission for any reason, after the last date for closing of admission in either case he/ she will have to pay the semester fees.
Policy of evaluation of Seats under Community Quota
The applications received are analyzed after the cutoff date based on JEE – 2017 / CGPET – 2017 ranking on merit basis. The candidates will have to appear for the counseling along with their parents / guardians. Original marks cards and certificates should be produced before the selection committee. The decision of the Selection Committee shall be binding and final. List of candidates finally selected for admission will be intimated after the counseling is over. The selected students have to take admission on the declared date failing which the students in waiting list will be given the next chance.
Lateral Admissions to Second Year (for Diploma holders in transfer course)
Diploma holders are eligible for admission directly in second year of four year B.E. Degree course. Ten percent of total intake in first year B.E. is sanctioned for admission in second year. Out of the total seats so available in second year, admissions will be made on the basis of marks obtained in theory subjects of diploma examination with a minimum of 50%. The admission notice for this entry is published in news papers and college notice board and in the website.
Documents required at the time of Admission
Candidates allotted seat during admission are required to submit the application form duly filled in along with two sets of photocopies of the below mentioned documents. Originals are to be produced for verification by the college.
- Mark Sheet s of qualifying Examination in original and six Xerox copies. X Std. & XII Std. / B.Sc. Part (I / II / III) / Diploma (From Polytechnic).
- Transfer Certificate in original from the institution last studied.
- Character Certificate in original.
- Affidavit, if there is gap during study period.
- Domicile Certificate (for those belonging to C.G.)
- Recent Passport size photo (Student 4 copies+ Parent & Local Guardian 1Copy each)
- Undertaking from candidate to be countersigned by Parent / Guardian.
- Migration Certificate in original. (For those belonging to other state or university)
- Selection Note from the Directorate (For Counseling Conducted by Sate)
- Proof of Address & Income of Parent.
- Proof of Address of Local Guardian if any.
- Anti Ragging Affidavit by the student and parent on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.50/-
- Minority Certificate
Time schedule for payment of fee for the entire Programme
The fees is usually collected (twice in Year i.e. July/January) every year or collected during admission for first year students, whichever is earlier. Students eligible for grants from govt. agencies or NGO’s (Reserved/BPL/Minority etc) should contact the administrative office for obtaining the benefit. However such student also should pay the fees in the stipulated time and upon receipt of grant by the agencies the fees will be returned to the student.