This M.Tech Course is Intended to Provide
- The course provides students with knowledge on the fundamentals governing generation and control in high voltage power systems.
- To understand transient over voltages and the protection of high voltage apparatus.
- Create a strong research environment for the students to carry out further research in their higher studies.
M.Tech in High Voltage engineering will provide the students an opportunity to explore their career in Generation, Transmission & Distribution system along with all the industries.
Scope of Employment
Scope of Employment for an M.Tech student with High Voltage Engineering specialization is as follows,
- Steel & Chemical Plants
- Power Corporations
- Hydro Electric Power Plants
- Petroleum Stations
- Atomic Power Plants
- Thermal Power Plants
- Production Plants
- Design & Development Engineers
- Power Electronic Designer