Dr. PULIVARTI SRINIVASA RAOAssociate Professor
Dr. RADHESHYAM H GAJGHATAssociate Professor
Mr. AMIT SARDAAssociate Professor
Mr. GANPAT LAL RAKESHAssociate Professor
Mr. SUMIT AGRAWALAssistant Professor
Mr. LALIT KUMAR SAHUAssistant Professor
Mr. VISHAL BHAGATAssistant Professor
Mrs. ROSHITA DAVIDAssistant Professor
Dr. MAN MOHANAssistant Professor
Dr. PULIVARTI SRINIVASA RAO
List of Publications
- Srinivasa Rao Pulivarti and Anil Kumar Birru. “Optimization of green sand mould system using Taguchi based grey relational analysis”. China Foundry Journal, Volume 15, Issue No.2 March 2018, pp 152-159, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s41230-018-7188-1. (SCI- Springer Publisher)
- Srinivasa Rao Pulivarti and Anil Kumar Birru. “Effect of Mould Coatings and Pouring Temperature on the Fluidity of Different thin Cross-Sections of A206 Alloy by Sand Casting”. Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals. Volume 71, Issue 7, July 2018, pp 1735–1745, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12666-018-1311-2. (SCI- Springer Publisher).
- P. Srinivasa Rao and Anil Kumar Birru. “Effect of Mechanical Properties with Addition of Molasses and Fly Ash in Green Sand Moulding”. Materials Today: Proceedings, Vol.4, 2017, pp-1186-1192, DOI: 10.1016/j.matpr.2017.01.136 (SCOPUS- Elsevier Publisher).
- Srinivasa Rao Pulivarti and Anil Kumar Birru. “Effect of Grain refinement on Fluidity and Mechanical properties of Thin-Wall castings in A206 alloy by Green Sand casting”. International Journal of metal casting (Status: Under Review)
- Srinivasa Rao Pulivarti and Anil Kumar Birru. “Optimization of fluidity and mechanical properties of the sand casting A206 alloy by using GRA and TOPSIS techniques”. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. (Springer Publications). (Status: Editor assignment pending).
- Srinivasa Rao and Anil kumar Birru. “Enhancement of Mechanical properties of Green sand and Modified Green Sand: A Comprehensive Comparison” International Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering (ICETiME’15), December 2015, CUSAT, Kochi, India, ISBN No: 978-93-80095-71-4, pp 1- 6.
- SrinivasaRao and Anil kumarBirru. “Influence of molasses and fly ash additives on green sand mould properties”. 64th Indian Foundry Congress Theme: Manufacturing Engineering. Transactions of 64th IFC, January-2016 Coimbatore, India.
- Srinivasa Rao and Anil kumar Birru. “Enhancement of Mechanical Properties of Green Sand by Addition of Molasses and Fly Ash for Casting Industries”. 6th International & 27th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference (AIMTDR-2016), pp 11544-1157. (ISBN: 978-93-86256-27-0).\
- SrinivasaRao and Anil Kumar Birru. “Influence of Pouring Temperature on Fluidity of Aluminium Cast Alloys: Review”. Bonfring International Journal. 2016, PP: 126-128. (ISBN 978-93-86176-46-2)
- Srinivasa Rao and Anil Kumar Birru. “Influence of Pouring Temperature on Fluidity of Aluminium Cast Alloys: Review”. Bonfring International Journal. 2016, PP: 126-128. (ISBN 978-93-86176-46-2).
Dr. RADHESHYAM H GAJGHAT
List of Papers Published/Presented
|01||Gajghat, R.H., Handa, C.C. & Himte, R.L. (2017) ‘Identification of Important Factors Influencing the Performance of Engineering Students in University Examination: A Systematic Approach’, Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. (Accepted)|
|02||Gajghat, R.H., Handa, C.C. & Himte, R.L. (2017) ‘Factors Influencing Academic Performance of the Students at University Level Exam: A Literature Review’, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp.102-110. (May 2017)|
|03||Malviya, A., Gajghat, R.H., Kuthe, A. (2017) ‘Requirements of sustainable manufacturing in industries: a review’, Research Journal of Engineering Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp.1-4. (Feb. 2017)|
|01||Sushma, K., Malviya, A., Gajghat, R.H. (2017) ‘Analysis and Optimization of End Carriage Wheel Design of E.O.T. Crane in Rail Structural Mill’, Paras: International Seminar on Utilization of Non Conventional Energy Sources for Sustainable Development of Rural Areas (ISNCESR-2017), Parthivi College of Engg. & Management, Bhilai-3, 24-25/03/2017.|
|02||Gajghat, R.H., Malviya, A. (2017) ‘Optimization of Machining Parameters of Cylindrical Stock on CNC Lathe Machine’, Technologia: National Conference on Advanced Material Science and Engineering (NCAMSE-2017), Christian College of Engg. & Tech., Bhilai, 8-9/03/2017.|
|03||Gajghat, R.H., Handa, C.C., Himte, R.L. (2014) ‘Does Class Attendance Influence the Academic Performance: A Review’, An International Conference on Advanced Research Applications in Engineering & Technology (Shaastrarth-2014), Santosh Rungta Group of Institutions, Rungta Educational Campus, Raipur, 23-24/03/2014.|
|04||Gajghat, R.H., Handa, C.C., Himte, R.L. (2013) ‘Academic Performance Evaluation of the University Students: A Literature Review’, An International Multi disciplinary Conference (Shaastrarth-2013), Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai, 8-9/02/2013.|
|05||Gajghat, R.H., Roy, Pallab (2007) ‘Nanotechnology- The Tool of Approaching Decades’, National Symposium on Recent Trends on Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology (RTNMN-2007), Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai, 23-24/03/2007.|
Seminars/Conferences/Symposium/Workshops/Short Term Courses Attended
|Sr. No.||Title||Organized by||Duration|
|01||ISTE Workshop on Applications of Advanced Tools Used in Mechanical Research||Department of Mechanical Engineering, Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai||21- 23/01/2015|
|02||Seminar on 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing Technologies||CSVTU, Bhilai in Association with Additive Manufacturing Society of India, Bangalore||17/01/2015|
|03||STTP on Design of Experiments: An Optimization Tool||NIT, Rourkela||27-29/12/2013|
|04||ISTE Workshop on Introduction to Research Methodologies||IIT, Bombay at Remote Centre BIT, Durg||25/06-04/07/2012|
|05||AICTE sponsored STTP on Rapid Product Development||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur||14-19/12/2009|
|06||AMM Workshop on The Design of Mechanism for Solving Real-life Problems||IIT, Madras, Chennai||23-25/10/2008|
|07||National Conference on Future Energy Trends and Prospectus||Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai||30/03/2007|
|08||National Symposium on Recent Trends on Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology||Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai (Sponsored by Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology, Raipur)||23-24/03/2007|
|09||Short Term Training Programme in Pro-Engineer (Wild fire 2.0)||Shri Shankaracharya College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai||19-23/12/2005|
|10||Short Term Course on Teaching Learning Process||Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai||17-20/11/2005|
|11||The National Seminar on Technology Management for Innovation & Entrepreneurship||Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai (Sponsored by Department of Science & Industrial Research, Govt. of India, New Delhi)||13-14/03/2005|
|12||Short Term Course on Computer Literacy, ‘Vidya’||Aptech Computer Education, Gondia-A Centre||July, 1999
Mr. AMIT SARDA
List Of Publications
|1||Modeling and Analysis of Split Cavity Injection Mould With Spring Actuation Method||International Journal of Advance
Research and Innovative Ideas in
EducationVol-5 Issue-4 2019
|2||Design and Analysis of Front
Lower Wishbone Arm by Using
|International Journal of Advance
Research and Innovative Ideas in
Education, Volume-4, Issue-2,
|3||Optimization Approach of Front
Lower Wishbone Suspension
|International Journal of Advance
Research and Innovative Ideas in
Education, Volume-4, Issue-2,
|4||A Review on Tri-Directional Functionally Graded Beam with Various
|International Journal of Advanced in Management, Technology and Engineering Sciences, Volume 8, Issue III,1260-1263||ISSN NO : 2249-7455||MARCH/2018|
|5||A Review of Bending Stress on Spur Gear Using
|International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education, Vol-4 Issue-2, pp.313-316||ISSN(O)-2395-4396||2018|
|6||Optimization of Bending Stress of Spur Gear
Using Response Surface Optimization Technique
|International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education, Vol-4 Issue-2, pp.317-320||ISSN(O)-2395-4396||2018|
|7||Finite Element Analysis of Elbow Arthroplasty||International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Volume. 6 Issue.04||eISSN:
|8||Design and Analysis of Total Elbow Replacement Joint||Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Application, Vol. 7, Issue 4, ( Part -5), pp.24-27||ISSN : 2248-9622||April 2017|
|9||Finite Element Analysis of Concave Thickness FGM Rotating Disk Subjected to Thermo-Mechanical Loading||International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, Volume-6, Issue-3,261-265||ISSN (ONLINE): 2250-0758, ISSN (PRINT): 2394-6962||May-June 2016|
|10||Analysis of Functionally Graded Material Spur Gear under Static Loading Condition||Advance Physics Letter, Vol_3, Issue_3||ISSN (Print) : 2349-1094, ISSN (Online) : 2349-1108,||2016|
|11||IRRADIATION EFFECT ON MECHANICAL &
MICROSTRUCTURE BEHAVIOUR OF BIMETALLIC WELDS
|International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Studies, Vol. IV/Issue II/167-170||E-ISSN2249–8974
|12||An Adaptive Approach for Single Objective Optimization||Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol. 4, Issue 2(Version 1), pp.737-746||ISSN : 2248-9622,||February 2014|
|13||Comparative analysis of Direct Adaptive-NSGA-II & NSGA-II
|INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN AERONAUTICAL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, Vol.1 Issue.7,
|ISSN (ONLINE): 2321-3051
|14||An Approach to optimize ANN Meta model with Multi Objective Genetic Algorithm for multi-disciplinary shape optimization||International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE), Volume-2, Issue-1,||ISSN: 2231-2307,||March 2012|
Mr. GANPAT LAL RAKESH
List of Publications
- ANN MODEL FOR PREDICTING THE QUALITY PARAMETERS OF FLY ASH BRICKS ,International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Volume 4, Issue 5, May 2015
- A Review on Comparison of Lubricants and Development of Optimization Model of Rolling Mill , INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR INNOVATIVE RESEARCH IN MULTIDISCIPLINARY FIELD ISSN – 2455-0620 Volume – 2, Issue – 7 , July – 2016
- A NUMERICAL INVESTIGATION ON CONVECTION HEAT TRANSFER OVER ROTATING CYLINDER, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR INNOVATIVE RESEARCH IN MULTIDISCIPLINARY FIELD ISSN – 2455-0620 Volume – 2, Issue – 9, Sept – 2016
- AIRFOIL FOR APPLICATION IN WIND TURBINE BLADE: A Review, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES & RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY, ISSN: 2277-9655, June, 2017
- CFD Analysis of S834 and S835 Airfoil for Application in Wind Turbine, IJSRD – International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 5, Issue 03, 2017 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613
- REVIEW OF REFRIGERANT FLOW IN ADIABATIC CAPILLARY TUBE, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES & RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY, ISSN: 2277-9655, June, 2017
- CFD Analysis of R600a Refrigerant through Adiabatic Capillary Tube, IJSRD – International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 5, Issue 04, 2017 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613
Mr. SUMIT AGRAWAL
List of Publication
Article: Evaluation of Bending Stress at Fillet Region of an Asymmetric Gear with a Hole as Stress Relieving Feature using a Fea Software Ansys. International Journal of Computer Applications 51(8):28-33, August 2012. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA. BibTeX
Presented Papers in Conferences: 04(International) – 01(National)
- Titled “Evaluation of stress concentration reduction in a plate with a hole through photoelasticity”, in BITCON An National Conference 2017 at BHILAI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,DURG(C.G), 28TH March 2017.
- Titled “A STUDY ON REDUCING THE ROOT FILLET STRESS IN ASYMMETRIC GEAR USING INTERNAL RELIEVING FEATURE OF CIRCULAR SHAPE”, in Shaastrarth An International Conference 2015 at Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, BHILAI 29th -30th JUNE 2015.
- Titled “INFLUENCE OF STRESS IN SPUR GEAR AT ROOT FILLET UNDER STATIC LOADING WITH OPTIMIZED STRESS RELIEVING FEATURE”, in Shaastrarth An International Conference 2014 at Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Raipur 23rd -24th March 2014
- Titled “Analysis of Asymmetric Face Gear Drive with Modified Geometry usina a FEA Software Ansys ”in Shaastrarth An International Conference 2014 at Rungta College of Engineering and Technology,Bhilai 8-9Feb ,2013
- Titled “Evaluation of Bending Stress at Fillet Region of an Asymmetric Gear with a Hole as Stress Relieving Feature using a Fea Software Ansys” in international Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering (INCRAME 2012) at Dr. M.G.R Educational and Research institute University(Decl U/S3 of the UGC Act 1956) Adayalampattu, Chennai, Tamilnadu,India on 19 -20, April 2012. Published by IJCMM International Journal of Composite materials and manufacturing, Volume 02, April 2012, , ISSN 2249-4030.
Attended Workshop/STTP/ /FDP/Conference:
- Attended One Week Workshop on “TEACHING PEDAGOGY BASED ON DEMONSTRATIVE APPROACH AND PROBLEM BASED LEARNING IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING” on 26th august-31st august under “TEQIP-III” organized by “CSIT,DURG & CSVTU,BHILAI
- Attended Two days Workshop on “APPLICATIONS OF MATLAB TOOLS AND CODING FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING” sponsored by AICTE under “Margdarshan scheme” held on 01-02 February 2019, held in Bhilai institute of Technology,Durg.
- Attended one day National Workshop on “Scientific paper writing ” at B.I.T Durg on 15th ,oct 2016, held in Bhilai institute of Technology,Durg
- Attended one day workshop on “INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES RIGHT” conducted by MYcrave consultancy & services held on 20th august 2016 at RCET Bhilai.
- Attended 15 days Global Initiative Academic Network (gian-2015) on “Special topics in Robotics” organized by MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT,GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, held on 7-21,Dec 2015 at IIT KHARAGPUR.
- Attended three days National Workshop on “Application of Advanced Tools Used in Mechanical Engineering Research ” at RCET Bhilai from 21-23,JAN 2015.
- Attended one day Faculty development programme on “BIG DATA & BUISNESS ANALYTICS” held on 23rd august 2014 at RCET Bhilai.
- Attended two days Hands-on Workshop on “Application of SPSS IN RESEARCH ” at RCET Bhilai from 23-24,DEC 2014.
- Attended a two days National Seminar on “Current Trends on Nano science and Nanotechnology”, Organized by Rungta College of Engineering & Technology Bhilai, Chhattisgarh on June 2011
- Attended a four days National Level Symposium and workshop on “Planar Parallel Robots & Mechanisms 2010” organized by ALTAIR HYPERWORKS and Department of Mechanical Engineering at Rungta College of Engineering and Technology Bhilai on January 2010.
- Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “Research Methodology Including Mathematical Modeling in Engineering & Applied sciences” at R.C.E.T. Bhilai from 24th -25th Mar 2012.
- National Workshop on “Advanced Manufacturing and Automation” at MPCCE Bhilai from 29-30,Dec 2009.
- Attended a two days National Workshop on “Robokriti NXT and Autobotz” is organized in association with “TECHNICHE-09”,of IIT-GUWAHATI, held at RCET Bhilai on October 2009
- National Conference on Innvations in science and Technology towards industrial Development Organised by R.C.E.T. In association with The institute of Engineers (INDIA) C.G.State Centre Raipur ,held on 4-5 Jan 2008 at R.C.E.T,Bhilai.
Mr. LALIT KUMAR SAHU
List of Publications
- International Level Paper Presented and Published in “International Journal of Environmental Engineering and Management” in the topic Experimental study on Hybrid Power System Combining Solar Energy and Animal Energy for Minor Irrigation.
- International Level Paper Presented and Published in “International Journal of Environmental Engineering and Management” in the topic Experimental study on Animal Powered Mechanical Device for Home Lighting System.
- National Level Paper Presented in “13th National Conference Technologia 13” in the topic Experimental study on Hybrid Power Combining Solar Energy and Human Energy for Home Lighting System.
- Participated in National Seminar on “3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing Technologies” organised by CSVTU, Bhilai.
- International Level Paper Presented on “Utilization of Non-Conventional Energy Sources for Sustainable Development of Rural Areas” in the topic Performance Analysis of R-134a and R-600a on Vapour Compression Refrigeration Test Rig.
- Participated in FDP “Foundation of Thermal and Fluid Engg.” Held at IIT Bhilai sponsored by TEQUIP –III.
Mr. VISHAL BHAGAT
Mrs. ROSHITA DAVID
Dr. MAN MOHAN
List of Publications
- Effect of measurement conditions on pressure concentration isotherm and thermodynamic properties of LaNi6Al0.4 hydride. Materials Today, 2018 (5) 12103-12108.
- Mathematical simulation models comparison for pressure concentration isotherm of metal hydrides, ICADMMES 2018, International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, 2018, 285-288.
- Effect of intake swirl on the performance of single cylinder direct injection diesel engine, 14th ICSET-2017, VIT, Vellore, IOP Conf. Series, Materials Science and Engineering 263 (2017)
- Linear Programming Archetypal for Collective Assembly and Preventive Aliment Arrangement for Reconfigurable Accomplishment System, ICMMM 2019, VIT, Vellore, (In Press)
- Studies on thermodynamic performance of three stage sorption heat transformer. Applied Thermal Engineering, 154 (2019) 228-237. (SCI 7)
- Performance analysis of metal hydride based simultaneous cooling and heat transformation system. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 44 (2019), 10906-16. (SCI 2)
- Hydrogen Storage in Carbon Materials- A Review, International Journal of Energy Storage, 1 (2019), 1-26.
- Performance investigation of novel multi stage multi effect sorption thermodynamic system for heating and cooling applications. Applied Thermal Engineering, (Minor Review Submitted). (SCI 7)
- Thermal analysis of blast furnace cooling stave using CFD, IJIES, 2 (2014) 2319–9598.
- Design and optimization of slider and crank mechanism with multibody systems IJSR, 4 (2015), 1709-1712
Conferences and Workshops Attended
- International Workshop on Integrated CO2 Refrigeration Systems for LT, MT & HTapplications and Supermarkets, a part of the on-going Indo-Norwegian joint project “INDEE” organized by Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Laboratory, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Madras along with SINTEF & NTNU, Norway, March
- Attended one day national workshop on ANN Approach for predictive modeling and optimization at VIT University.
- Presented paper in ICMMM 2017 conference at VIT Vellore “Effects of Measurement Conditions on Pressure-Concentration Isotherm and Thermodynamic Properties of LaNi6Al0.4 Hydride”
- Presented paper in International Conference on Trends and Advanced Research in Green Energy Technologies, ICTARGET-2017 at VIT Vellore “Thermodynamic analysis of novel multi stage metal hydride based heat transformer”.
- Attended QIP Short Term Course on Experimental and Computational Fluid Mechanics for Engineering and Basic Science (ECFMEBS 2016) at NIT Raipur,
- MHRD sponsored QIP Short Term Course on Fluid Mechanics and its Applications held at SSIPMT Raipur on May
- Presented paper “Thermal analysis of blast furnace cooling stave using CFD” in National conference IEEE sponsored, in 2014 organised by SSGI, Bhilai
- Participated in Two Day National Workshop “Automation and Advanced manufacturing” organised by CCET Bhilai.
- Attended QIP Short Term Course on Solar Energy and Photovoltaic held at CES IIT Delhi on Dec